Taapsee Pannu on nepotism: We have endless debates about insider vs outsider, but nobody really has a solution

Must Read

Lucknow: Baba was running sex racket, video went viral

Police arrested a man named Kale Baba for running a sex racket in Lucknow, capital of Uttar Pradesh. It...

Kotha Movies 2020: Download Latest Kotha Movies HD Telugu Movies, Latest Kotha Movies Movies News

Kotha Movies 2020 - Kotha Movies is among the most visited illegal sites that permit users to download a...

Is Sherlock Season 5 Renewed Or Cancelled By Netflix?

Sherlock Season 5 is probably the most awaited series of all time. The previous season premiered in 2017, and...
- Advertisement -

Despite being an outsider, Taapsee Pannu has made her way up the success ladder in Bollywood with her brilliant performances in films like, ‘Pink’, ‘Manmarziyaan’, ‘Thappad’ and others. In an exclusive interview, the actress opened up about ongoing debate on insider vs outsider and her journey in the film industry so far.

 “It is how you have seen it. There have been ups and downs. We keep having these endless debates about insider vs outsider. Still, nobody knows the solution to it, and even if you do, it is not that it can be implemented because the choice of a film is a very subjective thing. You cannot say that just because that person is a star kid, he is the right choice for the film. You also cannot say an outsider would suit the film the best. If you do, the tables will turn. So this debate does not have a foolproof solution to it. It is about your conscience. It is about how true you are to the way of working.”

Elaborating further, she added, “My journey has been a testament to the fact that I have been patient and hard working. It is also lucky because I feel 70 per cent of the time it is luck that gets you films. The remaining 30 per cent is how you misuse that luck. Do not take the opportunities you get for granted. Being an outsider, you have to be really on your toes because you cannot let go of even a single opportunity because you never know which opportunity will give a new direction to your career.”

On the work front, Taapsee has some exciting line-up of films in her kitty which include, ‘Rashmi Rocket’, ‘Loop Lapeta’, ‘Shabhash Mithu’ and ‘Haseen Dillruba’.  

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest News

That Time I Got Reincarnated As Slime Season 2 Release Date & Other Details

I got reincarnated as slime is an exceptional anime tv series based on a light novel series of Japanese...

Filmyzilla 2020: Download HD New Bollywood Movies, Latest Tamil Movies, Filmyzilla Website News

Filmyzilla 2020: Is there anything better than seeing a movie on your sofa in your comfort zone. But there are numerous issues with the...

Kotha Movies 2020: Download Latest Kotha Movies HD Telugu Movies, Latest Kotha Movies Movies News

Kotha Movies 2020 - Kotha Movies is among the most visited illegal sites that permit users to download a massive pirated movie group at...

Moviemad 2020: Bollywood Movies illegal Download, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies Download, Latest Moviemad News

Moviemad 2020: Moviemad is a favorite torrent site that offers the latest movies with excellent picture quality and Moviemad audio attributes. Moviemad website publishes...

More Articles Like This